2023 Acura Integra Price in Nigeria, Features and SpecificationsJanuary 6, 2023
2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Price in Nigeria & FeaturesJanuary 6, 2023
The classic proportions and tensed muscle tone of a sport sedan envelop a spacious digital cockpit. Perennial favourite leaps into the future, to entice you, engage, you and enthral you like never before.
Clarity in every command
Vivid screens and intuitive controls anchor a finely crafted cockpit. A portrait-style 11.9-in multimedia touchscreen is driver-oriented for clarity and ease. The 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster is reconfigurable.
Elegance in every line
A clean, streamlined design makes a bold statement without shouting. The iconic grille Star draws the eye to the long, twin-power-dome hood. A lowered stance accentuates its sporty profile and standard 18-inch wheels.
Exquisitely finished, yet never at an end
Finely tailored upholstery drapes the contoured seats. Six trim choices cascade from the dash. Yet with 64 colours of ambient lighting, you can choose, change or optionally sequence, the cabin is both refined and refreshing.
Sporty stance, even sportier style
The Sport Package wraps sportier chassis tuning in bolder design, from a Star-pattern grille and AMG wheels to a sport steering wheel and pedals. The Night Package adds black accents.
2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class features
The new C-Class brings the innovation leadership of the flagship S-Class to the sport sedan segment. From its lifelike voice assistant to its next-generation driver assists, it looks after you and is out for you like never before.
It gets to know you better
Be yourself, and your C-Class goes your way. Hundreds of preferences can be set in-car or by smartphone. Up to seven user profiles can be saved, shared with other vehicles, and called up via a fingerprint scanner in the dash.
It keeps its eyes on your world
An extensive menu of standard and available safety innovations inspires your confidence. Parking, blind spot and exit warning assists are standard. A built-in dashcam is also available.
You talk, it takes action
The acclaimed “Hey, Mercedes” voice assistant is even smarter, letting you and your passengers speak more naturally and in more languages. And for quiet moments, the touch controls on the steering wheel and large touchscreen are even more intuitive.
It looks into, and out for, your future
Advanced assists are available to help make driving easier and safer, from cruising to changing lanes. Optional Digital Light headlamps can precisely adapt to conditions and traffic ahead.
Electrified with new mild-hybrid power, the C-Class is more energetic and more energy-conscious. It’s more responsive yet more refined, advancing its sport-sedan legacy into a new era of driving fun.
A firm grasp on enjoyment
The agile 4-wheel multilink suspension teams with Agility Control to balance responsive handling with refined comfort. Wheels are offered in five 18-inch or 19-inch designs.
A fresh take on performance
A new 48-volt mild hybrid system can boost power and torque electrically, adding some gas-free fun to the turbo engine’s 255 hp and 295 lb-ft or torque.
A mode for every driving mood
DYNAMIC SELECT dials in performance with the tap of a console button. Selectable drive modes can fine-tune the 9-speed transmission, throttle, steering and more. Modes range from easygoing ECO to sharp Sport, or one you can set up your way.
Savvy in every season
Standard 4MATIC all-wheel drive can continuously adapt to help ensure power is sent to the wheels that can turn traction into action. Lightweight and nimble, it adds confidence in winter’s wrath and joy to a sunny corner.
Exterior & Interior
2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Review
- The premium interior makes the C-Class feel more expensive than it is
- Quick acceleration and high fuel economy
- The nine-speed transmission never gets tripped up
- AMG C 43 provides a high-performance variant
- Some controls require too much concentration to use
- No scheduled maintenance included
- Touch of lag to some of the multimedia features
- Adds a high-performance AMG C 43 variant
- Part of the fifth C-Class generation
- The coupe and convertible are still based on the fourth-generation C-Class
2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Specifications
2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class models
An exciting new addition to the existing Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan lineup for 2023 is the AMG C 43, which joins the C 300 and C 300 4Matic. A turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine with 255 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque and a nine-speed automated gearbox power both C 300s. The main difference between the C 300 and C 300 4Matic’s levels of equipment is that the C 300 has rear-wheel drive and the C 300 4Matic has all-wheel drive.
The performance-oriented AMG C 43 also has a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder but it’s augmented with a mild hybrid system. Output rises to 402 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque. It too uses a nine-speed automatic transmission and standard all-wheel drive.
The C 300 is offered in a trio of trim levels: Premium, Exclusive and Pinnacle. The C 43 is only offered in Premium and Pinnacle versions, with some slight equipment variations. Both are offered a long list of options and packages as well.
2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Premium
Comes standard with:
- 18-inch wheels
- Power-folding mirrors
- Hands-free power trunk lid
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Digital instrument panel
- Simulated leather upholstery (Mercedes’ MB-Tex)
- Heated front seats
- Ambient interior lighting
- 11.9-inch touchscreen
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Five-speaker sound system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration (both with wireless connectivity)
These driver-assist features also come standard:
- Forward collision warning with automatic braking (warns you of an impending collision and applies the brakes in certain scenarios)
- Blind-spot warning (alerts you if a vehicle in the next lane over is in your blind spot)
- Adaptive high-beam assist (selectively blocks a portion of the high beams for oncoming traffic)
- Drowsy driver monitor (issues an alert if sensors determine you are becoming fatigued)
- Safe-exit system (can prevent passengers from opening a door into traffic approaching from behind)
2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Exclusive
he next-level Exclusive trim adds:
- Burmester premium audio system
- The wireless smartphone charging pad
- Enhanced ambient interior lighting
- Automated parking system
- 360-degree camera system (gives you a top-down view of the C-Class and its surroundings for tight parking situations)
2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Pinnacle
The most generously equipped C-Class is the Pinnacle. It comes with the features from the Exclusive trim level plus:
- Integrated navigation system
- Augmented reality overlay for navigation prompts
- Head-up display (displays important information in your sight line onto the windshield)
You can further add features to these trim levels through a wide selection of options. Highlights include:
- Driver Assistance package (available on Exclusive and Pinnacle trims)
- Adaptive cruise control (maintains a driver-set distance between the Mercedes-Benz and the car in front)
- Lane departure mitigation (warns you of a lane departure when a turn signal isn’t used and can automatically steer to maintain lane position)
- Lane-keeping system (makes minor steering corrections to help keep the vehicle centred in its lane)
- Blind-spot intervention (automatically steers the car back into its lane if you try to change lanes while a car is in the vehicle’s blind spot)
- Cross-traffic alert (warns you if a vehicle in front of or behind you is about to cross your vehicle’s path)
- Evasive steering assistance (enhances the forward collision mitigation system with steering-based collision avoidance)
- AMG Line with Night package
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Distinct exterior styling and interior details
- Black-painted wheels
- Panoramic sunroof
- Upgraded digital light headlights
- Heated steering wheel
- Ventilated front seats
- Leather upholstery
- Additional USB ports
- Adaptive headlights (swivel as you turn the steering wheel for better illumination in curves)
- Rear passenger side airbags
- Dashcam (records video of what’s happening in front of you; Pinnacle only)
2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG C 43
The AMG C 43 is only offered in Premium and Pinnacle trims that are equipped much like the C 300 but with a few more standard features. The C 43’s calling card, however, remains under the hood, where its 147-hp advantage transforms the car fully. It also adds:
- Sport-tuned suspension with adaptive suspension dampers
- Rear-axle steering (enhances manoeuvrability)
Additional options only available on the AMG C 43 include:
- AMG Performance Steering Wheel
- AMG Track Pace
- AMG Performance sound
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- AMG Carbon Fiber package (carbon-fibre side mirrors and rear spoiler)
- AMG Performance seats
2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Price in Nigeria
The commonly asked question is, how much is a 2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in Nigeria or what is the price of a 2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in Nigeria? First, the cost below is the selling cost from Mercedes, continue reading to know the cost of this vehicle in Nigeria.
$44,850 – $46,850 depending on the trim.
To come up with a price for this vehicle in Nigeria, the cost of clearing must be considered after we have shipped the vehicle to the country
Click here to know the cost of clearing the 2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in Nigeria. Do you need a clearing agent to clear your vehicle? Surely. Click here to contact The Clearing Agent Limited
or click here to choose from the most reliable clearing and forwarding companies in Lagos.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2023 Price in Nigeria ranges from ₦40,000,000 to ₦55,000,000 depending on the trim
Not What you are looking for?
Read Post on how to Buy this Car online and ship to Nigeria
Click here to see other 2023 Mercedes Vehicles.